PDF file, 1 pg.
Costume Jewelry Ornaments
Turn beautiful costume jewelry pieces into sparkling Christmas ornaments. Use mismatched or broken jewelry, or purchase beautiful but inexpensive pieces at thrift stores, consignment shops, or department store jewelry clearance tables. Use earrings, brooches, necklace pendants or other pieces to create unique ornaments.
- Sparkly costume jewelry pieces
- Wire cutters
- Jewelry eye hooks
- Craft glue gun
- Metallic thread, ribbon or ornament hooks for hanging
- Clip any broken or unneccessary pieces from jewelry (such as pin backs) with wire cutters.
- If there are no jump rings or jewelery loops from which attach thread, ribbon or ornament hook, use wire cutters to clip eye hook to appropriate length.
- Use glue gun to attach eye hook with loop at the top of the piece.
- Thread with metallic thread, ribbon or ornament hook and hang on tree.